Re: nvda and password fields

Arlene

That’s not a good idea to have any screen reader such as NVA announcing  letters of a password being said. Especially on a public computer.  You don’t know if anyone can see what she’s typing. They can  hear it to. If you are alone at home then its  okay to have your  password being said.  Your  friend is asking  for trouble if she’s using a public computer.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Brian's Mail list account via groups.io
Sent: August 9, 2022 12:27 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and password fields

Yes, though for goodness sake do not have this enabled in a public place,

since  as has been stated, its a security risk. If you are in the bad habit

of always using the same password, then expect to be hacked if you do!

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)

Please address personal E-mail to:-

briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'