Re: Beeps are back in Thunderbird!

Yes.

The progress bars are broken again for incoming and aparently address book is also broken.

On 10/08/2022 7:23 am, Gene wrote:

You mean 102.1.2.
I haven't looked at the release notes yet.  I just updated but I've hardly used the version yet.

Gene

On 8/9/2022 2:10 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well there is another update which I just went to 203.1.2.

That one has address fieeld and progress bar issues according to its release notes.

So something is up again.

At least its noted down.

As usual I always run the latest stables but well who knows.

At least they are aware of the issues.

On 10/08/2022 2:19 am, Roger Stewart wrote:
The progress bar is now beeping as it should since I updated to the latest version.  The past 2 versions this did not work.  Guess they changed something so NVDA can see the progress bar while receiving messages.

Roger