From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2022 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Portable copy

You can run a copy of NVDA portable from anything, a removable external
drive, a thumb drive, on your internal hard drive, anywhere from which
your computer can see and run the program. Of course, you shouldn't run
it from a cdrom because you wouldn't be able to update it, but I suppose
it could even run from one, if you never make any changes, which would
all be immediately lost when the program closed.

the program will update just as it does wherever it is located.

Gene

On 8/9/2022 9:20 AM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Is it possible to run a portable copy of NVDA from a folder on a hard
drive? When it wants to update, will it update the portable copy;
wherever it might be located? Thanks

<HT>