From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2022 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Portable copy

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 10:58 AM, Gene wrote:

Portable programs can and generally do update just as nonportable programs
do.
-
We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I really don't have the time or willingness to delve into the differences any further than what I have.

The method is different, even if slightly different. And that difference matters.

*The difference between a top-flight creative man and the hack is his ability to express powerful meanings indirectly.*

~ Vance Packard