Re: Can we use SPSS and NVIVO with NVDA?

William

Hello,

I would say it is not completely accessible but at least usable.

Especially if you can spend some time to explore the part that is controling the SPSS using some sort of code then you can skip lots of interactions with the GUI.

zhu bonie 於 10/8/2022 17:44 寫道:

Hi, I'm a student majoring in social work. I need to learn SPSS and NVIVO. Does anyone know if these two software could be used with NVDA? If not, does anyone have any experience in using other Statistics Software and qualitative research software? Could you give me some suggestions? Thanks!