Re: nvda and password fields

Luke Robinett

I use Google’s password manager and it works great

On Aug 9, 2022, at 3:16 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

I will be the next person who discourages, strongly discourages, ever having one's passwords echoed while being entered.  When there was once talk of this becoming a setting I railed against it.

If either memory, typing, or both are an issue then it is far better to use a password manager that will enter it for you or where you can copy and paste the entire password.

         ~ Vance Packard