Re: NVDA 2022.3 Beta 2 is now available

Hi, Quentin
In Excel 2019, NVDA does not read text when selecting font, font style, font size  in Format Cell dialog, even type, or use arrow key to select. I'm teaching Excel for about 5 students who use NVDA, and we all have this problem with 2022.2, and 2022.3beta2.

Cuong

Đặng Mạnh Cường
E-mail:  dangmanhcuong@...
Skype: dangmanhcuong
Twitter: ManhCuongTech
Youtube: https://bit.ly/3ivQvFQ

Hi everyone,

Beta2 of NVDA 2022.3 is now available for download and testing. For anyone who is interested in trying out what the next version of NVDA has to offer before it is officially released, we welcome you to download the beta and provide feedback.

Changes from Beta 1:
- NVDA now reads delayed character descriptions in the correct locale.
- Updates to translations.

To read the full update for 2022.3 and download the new Beta, please go to: