Re: NVDA Startup

Howard Traxler

Yes, I do have NVDA installed and set to start on boot..  It started the first time I tried but doesn't any more.  So, I must revert to a portable version.  I must have something set wrong.  That shortcut shuts down the portable version and nothing else happens.  I'll try that shortcut while jaws is running and see what happens.

Howard

On 8/12/2022 1:38 AM, Sean Budd (NV Access) wrote:

Your desktop shortcut is for an installed copy of NVDA.

If you are trying to run a portable version, that shortcut will not work.

Do you have NVDA installed?