Re: code factory voices

Quentin Christensen

Hi Jim,

The Code Factory voices were updated around the same time NVDA 2022.1 came out.  You can download the updated voices at: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

Note if you are using any other add-ons which weren't compatible with NVDA 2022.1, please check https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html as they may also have been updated.

There is an add-on updater add-on which can help keep add-ons updated.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 9:53 PM The Gamages via groups.io <james.gamage=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello,

Some time agoI got a mnessage frrom NVDA to say that my code factory
voices would not work with the next version of NVDA, so I haven't
updated NVDA since, I have  some questions before I do something about it.

1. Do I need to purchase a new package?

2. can I just purchase a new license?

If I have to purchas a new package, will the one which is not an NVDA
add on work with NVDA?

My present package is quite old I suppose, but as it is quite an
expensive item, I am hoping that a product which is independant of NVDA
will not stop working at a later point.

Any clarification will be most appreciated, Thank you.

Best Regards, Jim.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager