Re: Announce Current Version of Application

Download Sources for Most Add-Ons (some home-grown ones will appear in neither location):

NVDA Add-Ons Directory (hosted by the Spanish-Speaking NVDA Community Association)

NVDA Community Add-Ons Site

A quick search on the word, "version," on the NVDA Add-Ons Directory gives anyone who wants it their answer, at least right now.  I seem to recall that the NVDA Add-Ons Store is coming down the pike, but I could be mistaken about that.

         ~ Vance Packard