Re: Announce Current Version of Application

Marc Grossman

Brian,
Must have not had enough coffee this morning and I never checked the community add-ons page. I only searched the archives here on Groups.IO . I did indeed find one that works perfectly on the add-ons page. Slightly different keystroke but the end result is perfect.

However, if any of you are doing any accessibility testing and the engineers are asking for browser data, I found this nifty little tool.
What browser? My browser? Is my browser out of date? (whatismybrowser.com)

Have a great weekend!