From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adrián Mena
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 10:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] css information in a html document

Hello Quentin and thank you for your answer.
What I wanted to ask was about the format information whenb you are creating a web site, and you create your css style. I would like to know if there is a way for NVDA to tell us the changes we do to our html document, you know, the border, size, spacing and all those details that are important when style.
Hope to have explained my self better this time.
Thank you for any help or direction in this matter.
Have a fantastic day!

By format information, do you mean the underlying HTML / CSS code?
For HTML, you can view the page source. The method may vary slightly
for different browsers, but for Firefox, if you press the applications
key pretty much anywhere on the page to bring up the context menu,
choose "View page source". That shows you the HTML. The CSS that
tells the browser how to display the various elements may be in the
same file or may be in other files. NVDA can read that, but whether
the source itself for many pages is understandable is a different matter entirely *grin*.

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 2:44 AM, Adrián Mena <adrianm7m@...> wrote:

Hello everybody, I hope everything is fine.
I would like to know if there is a way in NVDA to Access all format
information in a html page.
This would be very useful when styling using css.
I will apreciate any help in this matter.
Thank you in advance.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer