From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2022 6:31 AM
Subject: [nvda] fixed it.

My errors; I deleted the configuration folder under "roaming," and it was very large, so due to it probably having old stuff in it, (which hadn't been deleted), (among other things) all is ok now, no more errors.

Funny, though in versions earlier than this current beta, no error sounds came up but the same or similar errors were generated in the log.

I just wasn't apprised of them because there wasn't any error sounds until this beta gave me plenty of them.

--
Curtis Delzer
H.S.