Re: NVDA and Fractions

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Brian and Quentin,

I would like to know more about regular expressions and how to use them. Could you point me in the right direction?

This looks like an important skill particularly with the rise of text to speech delivery of eBooks! BorrowBox have just brought out theirs and it uses the regular API voices. For example the word reach is being pronounced as ree, akt to give you an idea of the mispronunciation.

All the best,

Cearbhall