Re: can't read items in folder

Sarah k Alawami

IN my case I’m running Windows 11 21H2 (x64) build 22000.832, so it looks like I’ve been lucky re the windows update problem. As for the folder issue, there are work around, see prior post from me.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2022 8:57 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't read items in folder

Hi,

Windows Update screen: caused by UIA events, more so when the screen updates things. This is more pronounced on Windows 11 21H2 (original release; I know, this will get complicated for a whiel), resolved in upcoming Windows 11 22H2 (for this reason, I stronlgy recommend anyone running Windows 10 and 11 to tell us exactlu which release they are using so people will not get confused).

Cheers,

Joseph