Re: can't read items in folder

Dave Grossoehme

This is a problem with the Windows UAI, not with NVDA.  You can find more about this problem from the nvda@nvda.groups.io, which is an email list for NVDA.

Dave

On 8/13/2022 11:29 PM, Ravindran V.S. wrote:

Agree.

The Windows update settings window is some what bothering with the latest versions. I am afraid whether this has been caused by NVDA or the Windows itself.

The recent update window does not leave the NVDA focus stable, the list of updates keeps moving away from the focus automatically.

Some times it is difficult to see the list of update items and their progress level cannot be read with NVDA.

The focus moves to the Pause button instead of the list.

So Tab and Shift+Tab several times would help to some what find the required details.

It would be more helpful if we can have a standard way with NVDA in these windows.

Thanks,

Ravi.

V.S.Ravindran.

Excuses leads to failure!””