Re: RE : [NVDA-fr] Braille, NVDA et démarrage de l'ordi

David,

          Although we do not have "an official language" on this group, it is, for all practical intents and purposes, an English speaking group.  I have done a Google translation on your original message, which is below.

           When posting to this group you are far more likely to get responses if the posts are in English, even if machine translation is needed to make them so.

Brian Vogel - NVDA Group Moderator
--

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 02:33 PM, David Galantin wrote:

Hello,

I have a Handytech braille range, it activates quite randomly when starting the computer. What is your braille beach ?

So I often have to type my password on the computer.

At work, I have a Braillant, I don't have that concern.

Good night,

David