Re: RE : [NVDA-fr] Braille, NVDA et démarrage de l'ordi

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 03:32 PM, Viny wrote:
Ooops, sorry! I didn't knows I was on nvda english group.
-
Not a problem.  As I said earlier, we do not have an official language, but English is the de facto one.  The main reason I give these warnings, if they can be called that, is so that someone who's posted in something other than English is aware that this will greatly restrict the number of responses they are likely to get.

         ~ Vance Packard