From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2022 9:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't read items in folder

Hi,

Windows Update screen: caused by UIA events, more so when the screen updates things. This is more pronounced on Windows 11 21H2 (original release; I know, this will get complicated for a whiel), resolved in upcoming Windows 11 22H2 (for this reason, I stronlgy recommend anyone running Windows 10 and 11 to tell us exactlu which release they are using so people will not get confused).

Cheers,

Joseph