Re: can't read items in folder

Dave Grossoehme

Using win11 21h2 22.856 the Windows Store when updating manually you need to tab once if you want to hear the status of the percentage of an update after it starts downloading.  This has been noticed from time to time, but noticed 100% on this version.

Dave

On 8/14/2022 11:56 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Windows Update screen: caused by UIA events, more so when the screen updates things. This is more pronounced on Windows 11 21H2 (original release; I know, this will get complicated for a whiel), resolved in upcoming Windows 11 22H2 (for this reason, I stronlgy recommend anyone running Windows 10 and 11 to tell us exactlu which release they are using so people will not get confused).

Cheers,

Joseph