Re: can't read items in folder

Hi,

Good question. I'd be curious to know if upcoming Windows 11 Version 22H2 resolves this as I know that Microsoft engineers, screen reader developers, and third-party engineers have worked together on some issues (mostly screen reader developers informing Microsoft about specific issues, with Microsoft engineers writing fixes and releasing them as part of Windows Insider Preview builds). This will take a thread to explain as I may need to dig into communication between NVDA contributors, Windows Terminal developers, and other engineers.

Cheers,

Joseph