Re: Important announcement on Joseph Lee's add-ons: please upgrade to NVDA 2022.2 ASAP, support policy changes

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 04:19 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
My dad has office 2016 which has no more updates, it appears but he still uses it and it works.
-
Which is incorrect, at least if you use "updates" broadly.

There will be no additional features added to Office 2016, there haven't been for several years now, but it continues to receive security and other patch updates and will up through 2025.

I think the 2025 date applies to Office 2019, too, but I've posted before that if you need to determine when any given Microsoft product might go out of support or what it's current state of support is, see:  Microsoft Software Lifecycle Search Page

         ~ Vance Packard