Re: can't read items in folder

Dave Grossoehme

Sorry bryan I must have done that in error.  I'll try not to do so again.  It's not in my policy to waste your time or the lists.

Dave

On 8/15/2022 2:29 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 02:04 PM, Dave Grossoehme wrote:
You can find more about this problem from the nvda@nvda.groups.io, which is an email list for NVDA.
-
You do realize you posted this to the very group you make reference to, don't you?

If there's a specific topic or topics you have in mind, please offer either the links or the titles.

         ~ Vance Packard