Question about whether NVDA has the equivalent of the JAWS graphics labeler to label unlabeled buttons in the HP Smart hub

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I did some cautious experimentation with the HP Smart hub that came with my mother's all-in-one scanner-printer before I purchase one of my own.  I want to be able to provide electronic copies of documents upon request, and I don't have a smartphone.  I noticed that NVDA didn't read the labels for several buttons, including "Scan".  Does NVDA have the JAWS graphics labeler equivalent to label such controls ?

Thanks,

Louise