From: "Sergey Fleytin" <fleytin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 9:43 AM
Subject: [nvda] Single place to store add-on settings

Hi everyone!

We all know that the power of NVDA screen reader comes from many add-ons
which are provided by developers of NVDA and by community.

But when you have many add-ons installed finding settings for particular
add-on becomes a real pain because we never know excatly where to look
for them.

So, may be we, as a community, should ask NVDA developers to provide a
single place where all third party add-on should install their
parameters. It may be, for example, "Add-on Settings" option under NVDA
options sub menu.

Just wonder what others think about it?

WBR,

Sergei.