Re: NVDA and Fractions

Peter Beasley

What I do is change the case from upper to lower in the replacement field in the dictionary and that sorts it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 10:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Fractions

Which synth. Sappi 5 and 4 tends to use abbreviations expanded that one
cannot seem to alter, though why it should be dependent on what goes before
in such a fashion is very odd indeed.
I know that in a uk post code containing something like 8NY sapi costently
says 5 New York.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.