Re: The unknown issue with mozilla fire fox and thunderbird

hi.
if its a problem in firefox, why that i dont have this problem in
previous versions of nvda?
i use firefox 39 and 40 with nvda 2016.1 with no problem!

Yes there was a post by me from Jamie from the dev list that basically said

that there is a problem with firefox, and its not been fixed in the main so

called stable version but has been in the nightly build. It could be that by

removing that folder you have reset the situation, so to speak and it will

nnow work until the same limit or whatever occurs again, but hopefully, by
then the nightly build will have become the stable one and the problem will

go away.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.