Re: Calm radio

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

A question before the answer: is that any program for listening of

radio or it's only a radioStation? Becausse I've find a webSite named: calm radio, which radioStation proposes: jazz, relaxMusic, rock etc. Is that the same object?
На 18.10.2016 г. в 10:52 ч., Marco Oros написа:

I don't know, where to ask It, but can somebody of You find in this web a radio channels?

This is a Calm radio and It was accessible.

Please, try to make this accessible, if You know those programming languages of the web pages.

Thank You!

https://calmradio.com/en