Re: NVDA and Fractions

A very late PS on that regular expression I posted for capturing the time on Windows to make it pronounce correctly.  In my original I had the literal character space between the last digit and the A or P in AM or PM which does work for Windows system time.  But, if someone formatted time with more than one space, or a tab, or the like between the last digit and the A or P the AM/PM part would not be captured correctly.  The corrected regular expression uses the \s special character with the + quantifier to say any one or more occurrences of any of the "white space" characters.

and use the following as the replacement expression:  \1 \3 \4

    ~ Lauren Bacall