Från: Shaun Everiss
Skickat: den 23 augusti 2022 10:56
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] Code Factory Vocalizer Voices not working - Other Synthesizer Options

Hmmm these look good but at 25 bucks a voice hmph.

The only other thing you can do is get the packs for visionaid but you have to buy their stuff then the packs in question and they have ivona and vocaliser.

Ivona don't sell to users either aparently.

That sucks since the only people that do are vcodefactory and the main distributor for these seems to be atguys right now.

Its not been updated in ages so who knows.

Microsoft has some voices which are good and nash central has a hack for the cortana voice but really thats really it.

On 23/08/2022 7:10 pm, mattias wrote:

Have you tryed CereProc voices?

Works just fine on modern windows unlike the cepstral ones

Cepstral dont care on mac os anymore

For example

Skickades från E-post för Windows