Re: NVDA and grade2 input

Erik Burggraaf <erik@...>

Hello, it seems to me that Joseph posted last week that this feature is currently in beta. Hope this helps, Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On October 18, 2016 11:11:14 AM "Josh Kennedy" <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

hello

Is anyone working on grade2 input for NVDA with braille displays? I just
tried it with the orbit20 prototype and jaws17 with orbit 20 connected
with USB hid mode and refreshabraille18 emulation. It works very well. I
hit space with dots 1-2-3-4-5-6 turned on type in mode and as I typed
grade2 contracted ueb braille jaws turned it back into print in my
notepad document while reading the dots I was typing. It was quite cool.
I really would like to see such grade2 input in NVDA soon.

Josh

--
mozilla thunderbird email client