Re: Add-on Updater and Windows App Essentials 22.09 #addonrelease

Jackie

Thanks, Brian. She's 1 of my web hosting clients, quite knowledgeable,
I might add, so she does know that. & the remainder of your message
was very informative.

OK, I said "click on."  I presume every member of this group understands
that "click on" in an instruction set means "activate."  Even I slip,
occasionally.

*The difference between a top-flight creative man and the hack is his
ability to express powerful meanings indirectly.*

~ Vance Packard

--
Scam victim? Tell your story at www.scam911.org/surviving-the-scam
Also check out brightstarsweb.com and mysitesbeenhacked.com