Re: I do not know if I need the windows app update but

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Betsy and Brian,

I also have 21H1 and a notice that my PC is up to date! However, when I ran Brian’s link, the download manager tells me that I am NOT up to date and offers to download the 21h2 version from last November.

I am now downloading the 21H2 version.

Thanks for raising this point.

All the best,

Cearbhall