Re: I do not know if I need the windows app update but

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Brian,

I followed your instructions and was informed that I was not up to date because I have version 21H1. Then I downloaded 21H2 and when that completed, the update refused to run because it said that I am up to date with 21H1.

I see a message in Windows Update that my PC is not suitable for Windows 11.

Does that mean that Windows 21H2 is actually Windows 11 and not 10?

All the best,

Cearbhall