Re: trouble with renaming files when in downloads and documents folders

mike mcglashon

Quoting:

Never assume that because a screen[-reader doesn't indicate something, that it hasn't happened.

End quote:

Wow, what an ironic statement that is;

After all, a screen reader is supposed to tell us everything;

I would never dream that I would have to assume that because a screen reader fails to feedback that something has happened.

If that is the case, then why would we even use screen readers at all;

Especially if they are not required to tell us everything.

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...