Add-on updater/Incompatible add-ons

Chris Mullins

Hi

This is a 2-part question, the first part primarily directed to Joseph  and concerns NVDAAddon-Updater.  When this add-on runs, does it check for/apply/verify new updates to add-ons which have been flagged  as "Incompatible"  by the NVDA update process or do they have to be investigated individually by the user?

Part 2 of the question is; following the update to NVDA 2022.2 and the subsequent minor security updates, I still have the following add-ons flagged as incompatible.

AddStatusBarReading

NVDAGlobalCommandsExtension

Skype

Are these add-ons still being maintained or should I remove them from my system?

Cheers

                Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows