Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 12:35 AM
Subject: [nvda] Requesting NVDA Direct DownLoad Links and Tutorials

Hello there Fello listers!

I am interested in giving NVDA a try to add to my ScreenReader resources and would appreciate direct download links for the following programs to get me started in securing and learning this ScreenReader:

(1)  NVDA2016.1.

(2)  DNVDA Addons Web Site.

(3)  Latest Audio or text NVDA Tutorials you may have or know of and are willing to share that I could use to learn how to use NVDA.

Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation