Re: Access to Windows 10 Games: Suggestion for compatibility update or add-on for NVDA

Hi,

If they are read using Narrator, chances are that I might pick up Solitaire Collection again but that's unlikely for several reasons, one of them being school (it's graduate school application season for some of us). I think it would be better to send feedback directly to Microsoft as it is their game after all rather than taking care of it from NVDA as feedback to the game maker can help users of many technologies in the long term (no, I'm not saying this to imply that I'm lazy; it is so that folks need to recognize the harm done when things are not designed with impact on disability in mind; will talk about connection between source code and advocacy when the opportunity presents itself as it can get really philosophical).

Cheers,

Joseph