Re: facebook question

Jeffrey Shockley

Hello,

There's really nothing that can be done as far as NVDA goes.

However, what I would suggest is to either use the regular Facebook site which is a lot more accessible now, or contact the Facebook Accessibility team and file a bug so that they can fix it.

I hope this helps,
Jeffrey

On 10/19/2016 9:33 AM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

I am using the latest win 10 and nvda.  When I am on the mobil facebook web site nvda says a lot of numbers and letters when it gets to list of people I know.  Is there any way I can limit this behavior or, is this normal for nvda?  Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox