From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 05 September 2022 19:47
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] auto detecting screen reader

On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 01:58 PM, Gene wrote:

We don't know what is being seen.

-
Gene,

To me, that's not relevant.  If you don't know if you want it, then answer in the negative.

I'm faced with lots of questions where it's of the, "I have no idea what that is, so, no, thanks," is what the answer amounts to.  But sometimes I do, and the answer is "Yes."

It is well to open one's mind but only as a preliminary to closing it . . . for the supreme act of judgment and selection.

       ~ Irving Babbitt