locked Re: Windows App Essentials 22.09.1 #addonrelease

Sarah k Alawami

Thanks, received the update yesterday. You rock.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Louise Pfau
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2022 11:18 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows App Essentials 22.09.1 #addonrelease

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 04:19 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Quick, check for add-on updates via Add-on Updater. If the update source is set to community add-ons website, you'll see Windows App Essentials 22.09.1 as an update.

Hi Joseph.  I just checked my settings, and the add-on updater source is set to the default "Community Add-ons website".  I haven't received the notification yet.  Is it still in the distribution queue?

Thanks,

Louise