Re: Accessible screencasting programs?

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

use Open Broadcaster Software
totally accessible but you need to learn about how to config the software for recording first

Supanut Leepaisomboon 於 17/3/2016 23:22 寫道:

Hi all,

I know I asked a similar question on Freelists, so sorry for asking this again...

Does anyone know of any screencasting/screen recording program similar to Camtasia/Debut that is accessible with NVDA? Obs Studio is reasonably accessible, but there is no way to pause and resume the recording. Camstudio is kind of out-of-date, haven't seen an update for 2 years, Debut...is now pretty much shareware/trialware, plus it installed lots of unwanted stuff on my computer.