Re: google text to speech with NVDA add-on

aikeo koomanivong

So does google TTS Open-source software?
I think if we are directly request to google TTS developer team it not
far from here

On 3/18/16, mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo&mrs. AdonnihHappiness Obima
Oguledo <happychikao@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree if google text2speech for NVDA ooh! ooh! I am in. please use
semantha or jill from reail speak/newons goo text2speech

On 3/18/16, Kenny Peyattt jr. <p.wildcat1234@gmail.com> wrote:
That would be a great option, but I wonder if the google text to speech
is open source, because if it is not then it will be impossible to make
it a add on for nvda.
Kenny Peyatt jr.

On 3/17/2016 11:35 PM, Jim Hunt wrote:
Oh Yes! I would absolutely love that!

Jim

On 3/17/2016 10:36 PM, aikeo koomanivong wrote:
Dear all friends and NVDA add-on developer team
I wish in the finally we will have google TTS in the NVDA add-on
because it has a lot of languages
Important thing it free
Is it possible to make it in the NVDA add-on?
And make it with auto language detect like Nuance Vocalizer expressive

--
• Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
vise president

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@gmail.com
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@yahoo.com