From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via groups.io
Sent: 08 September 2022 10:20
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Controlling Your Email Traffic from Groups.io - Plus using the Group Archive #adminnotice

I would not call this group high traffic, and after all if you sort to topics you can easily bypass things you are not interested in. This sort of thing is why I like to keep a machine running pop3.
I have every group in a different folder auto sorted by the header details.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'