From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2022 11:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to get this station to play?

Sounds like Geoblocking. Where is the person and where is the station.
Since Sony and Warner went on the war path with Tune in it seems a lot of stations cannot be played through third party pages, one has to find the actual stream address and use a media player to play them.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'