Re: Office 365, print envolope, Delivery/Return address label not spoken

Dan Miner

I appreciate the links but sadly I never did figure out Word templates. Perhaps I may find better luck with known accessible ones and trying again.

                Dan

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2022 8:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Office 365, print envolope, Delivery/Return address label not spoken

One of these two templates may prove helpful while this issue persists:

Commercial #10 Envelope MS-Word Fillable Form Template

Commercial #10 Envelope Template without Text Boxes

It is well to open one's mind but only as a preliminary to closing it . . . for the supreme act of judgment and selection.

       ~ Irving Babbitt