From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't find team viewer

hi.
you can dont install it and run it only you need it!
i installed it before, uninstall it and i run it whenever i need it.
or maybe you installed it in a different drive of your hard.
go to all program and certainly you should find it there!

Maybe its under a different name. One assumes the shortcut has for some
reason been deleted or renamed.
Of course if it was installed by a different account and not made available

to all accounts it would not appar to be there at all.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-