Re: NVDA and natural voices

Gene

This youtube video let's you hear at least a little of the voices, I didn't listen to all of it so I don't know if more samples are provided later.  But the really important thing is that it tells you how to hear them on any system using Edge.

You can have material more than just a short sample spoken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdQitJEuyug

On 9/22/2022 8:30 PM, Şenolcan HANCI wrote:

Hello friends. As you know with Windows 11 22h2 new natural voices are available, although for english USA for now. İ have a question. To see these voices in NVDA, does Microsoft or NVDA developers should take a step and can we do something for this

Windows için Posta ile gönderildi