Slow Response When Arrowing Around in Word 365 with Windows 10

Jujube

Hi everyone, it seems that whenever I use Word 365 with the latest version of NVDA, responsiveness is a bit slow when navigating through a document e.g pressing the arrow keys to go up or down a line. This seems to occur no matter what UIA setting I'm using and I'm on Windows 10. I'm pretty sure this has been an issue for me since like NVDA 2022.1 but I don't fully remember anymore. Does anyone else experience this issue? Thanks for any insight.