Re: apple.com

Jackie

Person, maybe? & yeah--I should've checked the spelling. I was off to
get my hair done. & sometimes O'malley's right about what we all do.
Hope the dr. appointment went ok.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 02:13 PM, Jackie wrote:

BTW, Ausin O'Malley, IMO, is a sheauvinist.
-
Then change it to "crazy old man".  You're missing the point.  [And because
I know you value correctness, it's spelled "chauvinist."]
--

Brian - Virginia, USA - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

~ Austin O'Malley

--
Jackie McBride
Be a hero. Fight Scams. Learn how at www.scam911.org
Also check out brightstarsweb.com & mysitesbeenhacked.com